Terms & Conditions
When booking an excursion we need:
- Number of participants
- Full name, address, nationality and mobile number of the person responsible for the booking. The telephone number or email address must be reachable before and during the excursion(s).
All excursions need to be paid in full upon booking.
- If you cancel 14 days or more before the excursion takes place, the full amount will be refunded.
- If you cancel less than 14 days prior to the excursion takes place, the cancellation fee is 100%.
All cancellations or changes to a reservation must be made in writing pr. email to email@example.com
Changes / Cancellations made by Smyril Line
Smyril Line reserves the right to change or cancel the excursions in the event of challenging weather conditions.
- Changes: If Smyril Line due to any reason should need to change an excursion there will be no refund.
- Cancellation: If Smyril Line due to any reason needs to cancel an excursion, there will be a 100% refund.
As a safety precaution Smyril Line also reserves the right to deny people to go on an excursion if the guide finds the footwear / clothes etc. unsuitable for hiking.
Your safety is our highest priority. We draw your attention to the risks associated with the unique characteristics of the Faroese environment. Consequently, should you venture into the Faroese environment, either alone, following inspiration from our website, or together with one of our tour guides, you do so entirely at your own risk. We accept no liability for any injury or loss that may occur as a result.